- 4 ounces dark chocolate (60% to 70%), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly salted roasted pistachios, finely chopped
- 12 large strawberries, preferably long-stemmed
1. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. (Do not let water boil or bowl touch water.) Cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate has melted. Carefully remove bowl and let chocolate cool for 5 minutes. Place pistachios in a small bowl.
2. One at a time, hold a strawberry by stem and dip into chocolate, coating about two-thirds; allow excess to drip off. Immediately dip into pistachios. Set strawberries in 1 layer on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 10 minutes.