- 1 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. deli ham, shaved
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons of poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Simmer for several minutes.
Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact).
In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
Cover and bake for fifteen TO twenty minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.